WEBINAR I 2PM AEST, WEDNESDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2021 I REGISTER HERE
With adviser stress at an all time high and in light of the monumental growth of traditional platform players hear the views of our adviser and industry expert panel as they debate the question; are platforms and advice technology providers ambitious enough in solving adviser problems?
Our experts will discuss if the current value chain is broken, how the industry needs to change and what the industry must to do to get 100% focused on better outcomes for advisers’ and their clients.
What you will learn:
- The disconnect between increased platform valuations vs value chain.
- Whether or not the age of technology is critical.
- If the current landscape could change, what should it to look like?
- What platforms and advice tech can be doing right now to support current and future adviser challenges.
Our panellists are:
- Darren Pettiona, Chairman Roar Software, Founder of Hub24 and Coin
- Michal Rees-Evans, Director I Financial Adviser I EFS Strategic
- Andrew Whelan, Chief Executive Officer, WealthO2
- Shannon Brown, Business Development Manager, WealthO2 (moderator)
There will be an opportunity to ask questions of the panellists in the dedicated Q&A session.
CPD points will be given to those who attend the live session.